Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States — March 18, 2020 — Colletti Tech is continuously monitoring the ongoing global situation with Covid-19 and the rapidly changing circumstances around the globe including within the United States.
We are making appropriate provisions to continue our operations to diminish risk of exposure to this virus. We will not put anyone in harm’s way and place our efforts into smart practices to promote healthy environments. As the world gets accustomed to social distancing to stay ahead of the virus, everyone has a responsibility to do their part.
As a result of the situation and recent guidance from authorities of the United States and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, please be advised of the following:
- All company operations shall be preformed remote until further notice
- All customer related on-premise services shall be performed only if absolutely necessary and without risk
- We have limited, if not stopped all unnecessary freight and traveling
- Select services may be unavailable and products indefinitely backordered
- We will ensure federal and state compliance under guidelines specified for duration of this crisis
Any person suspected or knowingly sick and in contact with someone that has the virus, they will not be permitted to preform company functions. Your health and well-being are our ultimate priority!
Colletti Tech LLC