Systems Administrator will provide front-line technical support to end users on various issues relating to hardware, licensing, software and peripherals. They will be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service desk tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. Systems Administrator must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate department or staff.
This position will support multiple platforms including cloud, devices, enterprise, mobility, networks and such related solutions. Service desk on-premise or remote incident response is required of this position. Additionally, sharing information and assisting others with work orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person or remote, by approved mediums
- Resolve service desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Two to five years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Office 2021
- Windows 10 & 11
- Windows Server 2019 & 2022
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Device/Endpoint Management
- Apple Business Manager & DEP
- Zero-Touch-Deployment (Apple DEP, Android EMM, Samsung Knox, and Windows AutoPilot)
- Peripheral devices with troubleshooting
- Networks, IP, NAT, TCP, UDP, DNS & DHCP