Extended Maintenance & Support
for Acronis Backup v11 ends May 31, 2019
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States — April 17, 2019 — As a result, you’ll no longer receive updates, patches, hotfixes, or technical support – putting your company’s data at risk with an unsupported solution that may become unreliable and incompatible with future updates to your operating systems and applications.
We recommend you to upgrade to the current version, Acronis Backup 12.5, to keep your company’s data protected. A subscription to Acronis Backup 12.5 delivers many features you currently do not have, including:
- The fastest recovery time objective (RTO) available for servers and workstations
- Reduced IT workloads and costs with a modern management console
- The first integrated anti-ransomware defense, which proactively detects and defeats attacks, and automatically restores any affected files
By subscribing, your will also gain automatic updates to the latest version of Acronis Backup – ensuring their business-critical data is protected by the most advanced solution.
Don’t put your data – or your company – at risk. Act now to get Acronis Backup 12.5 to protect all your data, apps and systems.
- 15% discount for 3 Year Subscription of Acronis Backup Advanced and Acronis Backup Standard
- 10% discount for 1 Year Subscription of Acronis Backup Advanced and Acronis Backup Standard
- 10% discount for Upgrade Versions of Acronis Backup 12.5 Advanced and Acronis Backup 12.5 Standard Licenses
Colletti Tech LLC
Information Technology Company